Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment?
- Click here to fill out our Callback Request form. We will call you within 24 hours to help you schedule an appointment.
What if I need to cancel an appointment?
- Please contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to change or cancel.
Which insurance plans do you accept?
- You can find information on our accepted insurance plans here.
What services do you offer?
- We offer initial consultations and treatment services, and preventive care to keep you healthy. We also offer other services such as nutrition counseling.
Do you treat children?
- All of our patients must be 18 or older.
I am an FAU employee. Will my personal health information be kept private?
- All patients' personal health information is secured through a credentialed third party. Your information will not be shared with Florida Atlantic University.