For new patients to FAU Medicine, we ask that you please arrive or bring the completed paperwork to our office at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment.
You will need to bring your actual insurance cards and a photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport) for us to scan into our system. Unfortunately, we cannot accept copies, so please provide us with your original cards or documents.
Please bring in all of the bottles of your prescription medications as well as over-the-counter medications and herbal and vitamin supplements you are currently taking.
Your new patient packet includes the following:
- Patient brochure
- New patient questionnaire
- Appointment instructions
- General registration page
- A copy of the Privacy Practices Act
- Signature sheet (for authorization to release information to individuals, insurances, pharmacies, and acknowledgment of receipt of the Privacy Practices Act)
- Our payment and credit card policy