Preparing for Your Visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Please bring the following information with you for your doctor’s visit:
- Government issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport)
- Health insurance card
- All billing information for Worker’s compensation or third party payers
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem
- A list of all current medications and dosages you take on a regular basis, including over-the-counter medications and herbal and vitamin supplements
- Your co-payment, co-insurance or pre-arranged payment amount
- Please make sure to review any special instructions from your doctor regarding fasting, diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment
- Bring a sweater with you to your appointment. We keep our offices cool to properly maintain our medical equipment and laboratory.
- If for some reason, you are unable to keep your appointment or you need to reschedule your appointment, please provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice. To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 561-566-5FAU.
Click here to access the Patient Portal.