Integrative Cognitive Health Program
The Marcus Institute of Integrative Health uses a personalized and preventative approach to cognitive health and the maintenance of memory. Our physicians evaluate a person's risk factors and finds the source(s) of chronic inflammation that may be contributing to the damaging of the brain and nervous system.
Brain degenerative conditions such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, Lewy body dementia, and progressive memory decline are now being linked to progressively cascading inflammation.
- Chronic infections
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Insulin resistance and diabetes
- Chronic Stress and Other Hormone Imbalances
- Exposure to Toxins
Examples of Testing & Treatment Modalities
- Genetic Testing
- IV Nutritional Therapy
- Hormone Testing and Balancing
- Toxic Exposure Testing and Treatment
- Integrative Nutritional Evaluation
- Personalized Compounded Medications
- Personalized Nutritional Supplementation Program
- Organic Acid Testing
- Gastrointestinal Microbiome Analysis
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (561) 566-5328.
FAU Medicine accepts many insurance plans and payment options.